I'm reminded by nature that over time beauty and transformation occurs. Layers of rock show its history. Exposed and not afraid to bare its past, its identity. Canyons with endless earth falling into itself and tell stories of other worlds that lived here. I walk among the solid formations that have been created by wind wrapping itself around the red stone, by rain making its way through crevices and the result is a frame for the sky. Arches that sit overlooking centuries of petrified soil and now I sit to watch the sun set on the sacred ground.
Nature has given definition to color, transparency to possibility and meaning to inspiration. Rocks stretching towards the sky are like pillars in a palace and a sanctuary for the imagination to create from its shapes. Empowerment from this creation fills the soul and endless possibilities reshape thinking. Before arriving here, my belief patterns were weakened from tired travels. I left the rocks with renewed energy, happiness from within and inspiration to experience courage that is effortless. Wakening my senses that have fallen silent for far too long. I will invoke the selfless giving of this nature when needed and do so knowing it gives without pretense.
No comments:
Post a Comment