Two families in Koretin, a smaller village outside of Kamenica municipality were not able to make medical event. So I brought the doctor to them. One man has no leg and has a crippled hand. I've been working on getting a wheelchair for him. The other two men are brothers that seem to have a degenerative nerve disease. Wish I could do more, but through the policies of the Army and Civil Affairs it is frowned upon to do individual cases. I continue to email the Wheelchair Foundation organization for donated chairs and have hopes of bringing the two brothers to a rehabilitation center in another municipality. I hope I can make it happen......I'll have to cross my fingers and keep trying.




1 comment:
Hi Kris, Fantastic pics. Just amazing to me to see all of this. You are doing such a great job. I'm so proud of you. What a kind and loving person you are. God Bless you.
Love & Hugs Mom
Post a Comment