


Our team was invited to participate in a Serbian and Albanian sporting event last Sunday. We coordinated with a local NGO to assist in rebuilding relationships between the Albanian village of Zheger and the Serbian village of Budrika. We had a wonderful turnout, many kids came from both villages to play volleyball and soccer. Even the UN (UNMIK) police came out to play along with local police (KPS) too. I managed to round up an all girls team for volleyball, we rocked!!!
3 comments:
Kris:
You all are doing such great work there, and the pictures are awesome, of course.
I attended the MNG Reintegration conference yesterday, and am going to be a volunteer at the 1 BCN's 30 and 60 day reintegration conferences for the soldiers and their fams! I am going to speak on returning single soldiers and how to offer support...yee hah! SO great to read about your work there.
I'll be in touch,
Megan
P.S. -93, 38 to go!
Kris
Of coruse, you rock, I won't think there would be anything else.
I'm so proud of you, with the work you are doing. I'm so glad I can read and see all these pictures of the things and the people your working with.
Love Ya MOM
Kris
Of coruse, you girls rock. I won't think of anything else. You make me feel so proud of you. What a special person you are to be doing this kind of work.
Love ya Mom
Post a Comment