"Your joy is your sorrow unmasked. And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears." ~ Kahlil Gibran
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Liria Women's Shelter, A School and Smelling the Roses
The first two photos are from the Liria Women's Shelter in Gjnilane/Gjilane. I've been teaching resume building techniques. The third photo is from a Roma/Serbian school and the last photo is me stopping to smell the roses.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kris I'm so glad to see your happy face and that you have the opportunity to smell the roses. Bless you child. We went to the Art Festival today. We really enjoyed it very much. I feel I should help Criag more. Actually, I didn't help him at all, but his dad & Wayne did allot for him. I feel guilty that I didn't offer him help. I did buy 2 peaces of his work. $$ They are just great. I am, now working on something that I think he can use for displying his peaces. Take care dear. Miss you. Hugs & Love Mom
2 comments:
Kris
I'm so glad to see your happy face and that you have the opportunity to smell the roses. Bless you child. We went to the Art Festival today. We really enjoyed it very much. I feel I should help Criag more. Actually, I didn't help him at all, but his dad & Wayne did allot for him. I feel guilty that I didn't offer him help.
I did buy 2 peaces of his work. $$ They are just great. I am, now working on something that I think he can use for displying his peaces. Take care dear. Miss you.
Hugs & Love Mom
K:
You gotta stop and smell the roses, always...a rose is a rose is a rose...no matter where it's planted.
Megan
Post a Comment