

Camp Bondsteel is becoming more and more like home. We've created a garden outside of our rooms, grilled out a couple of times, have a kitty around - we've named her tinker bell. I'm still amazed by Mt. Duke every time I step out of my room. It's a beautiful site to see every day.
2 comments:
Hi Kris,
I am really glad that Emily introduced me to your blog! Your adventures are very interesting, and I am happy to hear what you are up to. Wishing you the best! -TA Michael
More pictures of Tinker Bell! Seriously! Every time I go out of the country, my mom INSISTS that I take pictures of cats. If you dedicate a blog to Tinky-Winky, I promise my mom will post a comment (and it'll be worth it, too! She's nutty!).
(FYI, I checked and your cat is still alive, although Craig DID pause before he answered.)
Post a Comment