Kris- I feel like i'm there with you. It is far more beautiful than I imagined. When we hear about that region of the world, I forget about the natural beauty and think only of war. You remind me that in the midst of devastation there is beauty of all kinds. I think about you daily and I'm so glad you feel you will be able to do the work you want. Take care. Tanya
Hi Kris! I love the pics. too. You are helping my imagination picture this place like it should be. I am so glad that so far things are going great for your team and that it stays that way. Thanks for the pics. and your hard work. We are really proud of you! Love ya~Karrie
4 comments:
Kris
I like the pictures.
Very interesting.
It's like I'm watching a movie.
Mom
Kris- I feel like i'm there with you. It is far more beautiful than I imagined. When we hear about that region of the world, I forget about the natural beauty and think only of war. You remind me that in the midst of devastation there is beauty of all kinds. I think about you daily and I'm so glad you feel you will be able to do the work you want. Take care. Tanya
Ditto, Tanya! Beautiful pictures, Kris!
I miss you!
Ellie
Hi Kris! I love the pics. too. You are helping my imagination picture this place like it should be. I am so glad that so far things are going great for your team and that it stays that way. Thanks for the pics. and your hard work. We are really proud of you!
Love ya~Karrie
Post a Comment