

The Maya Riviera is lined with private resorts that assure the weary traveler that relaxation is just around the corner. After a deployment to Southern Iraq, this was the place to unwind. Scuba diving and touring the Tulum ruins was also on the agenda.
7 comments:
Um, when did you go to the Caribbean?
I'm so happy you'll be blogging - such a great way to tell your story.
I miss u already, Kris. I will worry the same for you as I do for my brother in Iraq, and my brother in Afghanistan. My middle brother will be joining you in May in Kosovo for 18 months....he's with Missouri's NG (MI) unit...I will worry about and pray for all of you. Stay alert, and keep us posted.
Best,
Megan
Hi Kris,
We missed you in Law on Wednesday. I hope your journey to GA was good. You are in my thoughts and prayers as you begin your journey.
Angela
Hi Kris, missing you already. I hope the weather is great in GA and that you had a great 30th. Sorry you and Craig had to be apart. All the more to celebrate when you return. Hope they don't have you too busy.
Love you~
Your sis Kar
Hi Aunt Kris,
My spring break to Flordia with mom and dad was a lot of fun. We stayed in Orlando for 5 days and we stayed at Clearwater Beach for 2 nights. I loved the ocean, it was my first time. I miss you!
I love you lots,
Alexis
Here's to safe travels to Germany. Let me know if there is anything I can send you.
Happy Easter.
Miss you, Karrie
Post a Comment